- Development of plans and merchandising strategies for enclosed regional shopping centers, value or outlet shopping centers (enclosed and open air), lifestyle centers, street retail development and mixed-use development.
- Development and implementation of overall budgets, outlining the costs for leasing a property and the suggested proforma for the leasable space within the development to ensure a satisfactory return on investment for the owners.
- Development and implementation of a leasing / merchandising strategy for the development, encompassing a mix of national, regional and local tenants.
- Lease negotiations and real estate transactions on behalf of the developer.
- Coordination with architects, attorneys and other professionals affiliated with the development project.
- Coordination with developer’s Tenant Coordinator, who works with tenants and their construction departments to facilitate and expedite the store opening process within the development.
- Specialty Leasing Services – development and implementation of Specialty Leasing Program within the shopping center to generate additional revenue for the developer.
Retail, Office, Industrial and Warehouse Leasing
- Evaluate clients' current real estate position and needs.
- Research and identify potential locations and opportunities in the WNY area.
- Negotiate deal terms on behalf of our clients.